Can I configure several payment plans?
We currently offer the following payment plans for purchase in instalments:
• B2B: 4 instalments over 12 months
• B2C: 3 instalments over 3 months
When will I receive the merchant statement?
You will receive the merchant statement upon payout, depending on your chosen payout schedule (as specified in your contract). The merchant statement will be sent by email.
When do i have to trigger a submission?
Once you have placed the goods for shipping, you can trigger the submission. If the submission is trigger bevor sending the goods, the customer receives the invoice but not yet any goods.
I have a second online shop. Can I use the same login credentials as for the first online shop?
If you set up an additional shop and would like to offer “Purchase on account” and/or “Purchase in instalments” please contact your personal customer service representative. We are happy to assist you with the set-up.
Questions about payment
How are refunds, partial refunds and order cancellations processed? What do I have to watch out for?
Refunds, partial refunds and order cancellations can be processed in the AdminGUI at any time. A link to this was provided in the email you received when your online shop was activated.
My payout was not processed. Why is that?
Usually, payouts are completed a few days after a payment has been submitted. Please check your contract to see what terms apply.
How does the collection process work and who pays for it?
The customer of the online shop is responsible for the collection cost since he/she has to ensure timely payment of the invoice.
My customer has good credit rating but has been rejected. What factors are taken into account when determining creditworthiness?
Several factors are taken into account when checking creditworthiness and identity. In addition to the customer’s financial situation we also check their home address, age and personal situation.
Purchase on account suddenly stopped working. What should I do?
There are various reasons why “Purchase on account” might suddenly stop working.
– If you recently updated your shop, please check that the update was successful.
– Please ensure that you are running the latest version of the shop software.
– Please ensure that you installed the latest version of the plugin.
– Please check whether your login credentials have changed.
– Please check whether you have changed shop-specific information in the API or plugin.
– If other online payment methods besides “Purchase on account” have stopped working as well, please check with your IT department whether there is an issue with the shop software.
• For issues relating to the plugin, please contact Customweb directly:
• For issues relating to your connectivity, please contact your company’s IT department.
• For issues relating to the payment provider (Datatrans), please contact Datatrans directly:
For further questions, don’t hesitate to contact our technical support team. Please use the contact form or send us an email.
Where can I find the interface description for the payment solution “Purchase on account”?
For a detailed description of the interface please contact our technical support or use the contact form.
Whom should I contact with questions about my connectivity?
Please contact our technical support team for queries relating to connectivity. Please use the contact form.
I have questions about my plugin. Who can help me?
Please contact our technical support team or use the contact form.